Knockout City update 3.00 changelog details are now available for PC and PS4 players. According to the official Knockout City patch notes, the latest season 3 update added a new map, new crew rides, high-tech Cosmetics, and much more.
Read the full Knockout City patch 3.00 details below.
Knockout City Version 3.00 Patch Notes
NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES
- Brawl Pass
- Dev Note: This was a tough one to implement in time, but we’re thrilled to bring you a fully operational Brawl Pass, complete with Deep Space Dispatches with lore about the DJ and Z3R0. We’re really excited to share this with all of you.
- Crew Horns, New Player Voices and Crew Motorcycles
- Dev Note: It feels strange just listing these features as bullet points, because there’s so much that went into each one of them, from creation to implementation. My favorite is pairing the Z3R0 voice with the [REDACTED] motorcycle. Let us know what you think!
- The Brawl Shop now has even more new items up for sale. Now, where players once saw empty store slots in Daily Items, they will now see XP Boosts, Energy Drinks, and Style Chips. Go spend those hard-earned Holobux. The Brawl Shop will also no longer try to sell items that players had already purchased in Bundles.
- Dev note: Z3R0 must have hacked the Bundle store’s records and made them available to the Daily Items. Change your passwords regularly, brawlers.
We want our Diamond brawlers to enjoy the experience of climbing the leaderboards and not be confused by why their Skill Rating goes up or down. An improved Skill Rating system for Leaderboard placement makes this more predictable based on wins and losses; wins always makes Skill Rating go up, and losses always make Skill Rating go down. The highest Skill Rating is now 5000. You can read more about this here.
- Improved visibility of the Danger Zone in Face-Off mode by making it taller.
- Players can now sort Voices in Customize Brawler.
Balls thrown to teammates will no longer add overcharge past the first level when perfect catching, bringing this in-line with the way passing works
- Fixed some issues that could cause inadvertently KO’ing a teammate to count as an Assist
- Fixed an issue where fake throwing an untargeted charged ball could be charged up and thrown at an opponent without warning
- Thrown balls will no longer track on a player that is being thrown as an Ultimate
- Tweaked spawn point selection to lessen the chance that respawning players will spawn near a player on another team
- Fixed an issue that had caused decreased sharpness and image quality for players on Xbox Series S
- Fixed a case where the, “You left voice chat,” notification could remain stuck on screen if you were disconnected due to lack of activity
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Voice Chat to stop working when suspending and resuming on Switch
Groups and Friends
- Fixed a crash that could occur while scrolling through the friends list with lots of friends going on and offline
- Fixed some issues that could cause friend requests to disappear very quickly
Fixed some cases where a player joining a group that was starting either Training or a Private Match could end up by themselves in the Hideout, or be put into a Private Match when the Group Leader canceled matchmaking at the last moment
- Fixed a scrolling issue with League Leaderboards where scrolling to the top sometimes didn’t show the top entry properly.
- Fixed a walkway in Concussion Yard that the player could fall through if going into ballform while jumping
- Adjusted the invisible ceiling in Back Alley Brawl so ballform characters thrown high into the air don’t get KO’d
- Fixed one of the tarps on the wall in Back Alley Brawl so players can’t walk along it
- The Contracts display in the Hideout will no longer appear if the player has no incomplete Contracts
- Fixed an issue where using Change Teams in the Main Menu would sometimes not display the chosen color when the player unpaused the game