Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.08 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One players. KOA Re-Reckoning 1.08 patch notes are also released. According to the official changelog, the latest update added various quality of life and stability fixes. Apart from this, Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning version 1.08 also added performance improvements.
Previously, a patch was released to address issues with loot, calculation bug, Boss HP, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues with the game. Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning 1.08 patch notes
- Several crash fixes
- Gems in sockets can get out of stash properly now. The old version would not allow to stash an item (leave the room, enter the room again), take out of stash, unsocket. The socket would stay in the item and the item would start to get weirder and weirder.
- The Exiles quest (part of The Legend of Dead Kel), NPC could get stuck behind a collapsed wall, fixed.
- Fixed Supersampling graphics option on PC
- Fixed rare case of autosave during a conversation where after load you would get stuck.
- Added a fix where the player getting teleported behind a closed door in a cutscene in the quest Thick as Thieves
- Fix for rubble does not hit NPCs now fixed in the “Ascension” quest of the Teeth of Naros chapter
- It was possible that ‘fast travel forbidden’ got stuck after certain quests.
- Added Pak file unpacker and packer tool for modding
Download free Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.