Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.08 is now rolling out for players on PS4 and Xbox One players. KOA Re-Reckoning 1.08 patch notes are also released. According to the official changelog, the latest update added various quality of life and stability fixes. Apart from this, Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning version 1.08 also added performance improvements.
Previously, a patch was released to address issues with loot, calculation bug, Boss HP, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues with the game. Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning 1.08 patch notes (June 21, 2021)
- Chest missing the lid fixed.
- Fae cache glitch fixed.
- Some other graphic glitches that would project beams through some spaces fixed.
- Several black areas fixed (those that were looking burned or just pitch black).
- It was possible to permanently knock down essential Quest-related NPCs. Example: Garaner Vernt in Canneroc. These would have blocked quest progress. Most of the time those events were triggered by specific timing.
- Loremaster Achievement fixed.
- Controller Sensitivity improved.
- Stability improvements.
- Detection with native 4k resolution support (PC, Xbox One X and Xbox Series already have 4k native).
Download free Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.