Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) update 1.07 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.07 patch notes, the new update brings minor bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Kingdom Hearts 3 patch 1.07 also includes stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with Critical Mode and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.07 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- The second version of the DLC is called KINGDOM HEARTS III Re Mind + Concert Video. This version includes everything in the above version, plus footage of 19 tracks from the – World of Tres – Orchestra concert, which was recorded in Osaka, Japan.
- Added the Oathkeeper and Oblivion Keyblades.
- Added a new Form for Sora to master.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added UI improvements.
- Added minor under the hood improvements.
Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.07 is now available for download on PS4.