Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) update 1.05 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.05 patch notes, the new update brings fixes for issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. Apart from this, Kingdom Hearts 3 patch 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with Critical Mode and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.05 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- When starting a new game with “New Game”, it became possible to take over the key blade etc. from the clear data.
- We changed processing about photography and became able to save up to 200 pieces.
- Fixed crashing issues with Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.05.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- KH3 update 1.05 addressed fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.05 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added UI improvements
- Added minor under the hood improvements.
Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.