Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.13 for PlayStation 4 and XBox One is now rolling out for players. According to the official Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.13 patch notes, the latest update has added fixes for crashes during time skip and during the quest House of Gods. In addition, Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.13 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. The new Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.13 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Version 1.13 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed crashes during time skip.
- Fixed crashes during the quest House of Gods.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Kingdom Come 1.13.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Kingdom Come update 1.13 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.13.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Kingdom Come version 1.13.
Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.13 is now available in PS4 and Xbox One.