Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.16 for PlayStation 4 and XBox One released. According to the official Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.16 patch notes, the latest update contains various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.16 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the Band of Bastards DLC and a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The new Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.16 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update Version 1.16 Patch Notes
- Some enemies that were too hesitant to attack the player are now much more eager to fight. Including Runt!
- Several crash-causing bugs fixed. Including the most serious one that always happened some time after finishing The House of God quest and wasn’t preventable by loading.
- Items from previous saves are no longer placed in player’s inventory upon creating a new game.
- Soldiers in The House of God quest no longer keep beating Zmola forever.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Kingdom Come 1.16.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Kingdom Come update 1.16 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Gameplay improvements added with Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.16.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Kingdom Come version 1.16.
Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.16 is now available in PS4 and Xbox One.