A new Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.19 released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.19 patch notes, the new big update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.19 update also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new DLC and a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The new Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.18 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.19 Patch Notes
- Fixed a rare bug in which a few cutscenes were missing.
- Fixed a rare glitch during combat animation.
- Fixed amount of money paid to the guard during arresting.
- Fixed a rare issue when failed evade didn´t interrupt fast travel.
Band of Bastards DLC
– Fixed the crash after dialog with Kuno during second patrol.
– Fixed the dialog options when Stone steals the ring in the quest Ring of Bacchus.
A Woman’s Lot DLC
- It is now possible to acquire lock-picks from Fritz even when you complete the side quest for Johanka by stealing the trunk key.
- Fixed French and German dabbing in several cutscenes.
- Missing French and German voice-overs added.
- Broken models and graphics after finishing Theresa’s story should appear even less frequently. Saving & restarting the game will fix the issue.
- Fixed the black screen with UI prompts after finishing Theresa’s story.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.19 is now available in PS4 and Xbox One.