Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.06 is now available for download. The Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.06 update has added unarmed mercy kill as well as Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses. In addition, the Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.06 also comes with various stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, update 1.3 was released with some big changes which include improvements to Save and Exit functionality. Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot is also removed.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Henry can now change his hairstyle and beards in bathhouses.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.06 added unarmed mercy kill.
- Real easter eggs added. Hunt for the golden egg can begin! Also, there is a new Easter-themed weapon to be found.
- Ressurection day is upon us! Some NPCs that died due to the physics glitches have risen from their graves.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.06 addressed the problem with the Mightier than the Sword quest related to the scribe.
- Rattay archery competition works on advanced difficulty.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.06 fixed save issue in the House of God quest.
- Another 200 major bugs fixed.
- Support for HD sounds
- Support for HD textures
- Both HD packs are released as a free DLC and are meant to be downloaded separately.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.06 fixed a major bug that crashed the game at various places.
- Quests notably affected by this bug include Sport of kings, Pestilence, Questions and Answers.
- Fixed issue with missing Erik in the quest called The Die is Cast.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.06 added other minor bugfixes.
The article is now updated with the official Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.06 changelog.
Check your update and download the Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.06.