A new Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.09 is now rolling out for players on PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One. According to the official Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.09 patch notes, the new update contains some adjustments, improvements, and fixes. In addition, Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.09 update also added stability and performances improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a new Hardcore Mode. With the new Hardcore Mode game mode, players need to pay even more attention to Henry’s health, stamina, energy, and nourishment, including his location/whereabouts. Unfortunately, since this patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. The new Kingdom Come Deliverance patch 1.09 is expected to fix these issues.
Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.09 Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
- The player now loses only a very small amount of faction reputation when he kills all witnesses to his crime.
- Partially loaded the state of Talmberg during “Epilogue” fixed.
- Robard stuck in the ground during “Epilogue” fixed.
- “Rattled” quest in Sasau can now be started even after finishing “All that Glisters”. – Several long faders before cutscenes fixed.
- Player couldn’t run from several quest fights in “A Needle in a Haystack”. It is now possible to do so.
- NPCs can get very dirty and bloody again after Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.09.
- Misleading objective logs during “A Needle in a Haystack” fixed and/or improved.
- After Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.09, executioner Hermann is no longer in Rattay faction, which should solve many inappropriate reputation losses concerning Rattay.
- “Tis But a Scratch” achievement fixed. Anyone who has already finished the game and hasn’t received the achievement can just load the save game before “The End” and finish the game by talking to Hans Capon.
From the Ashes DLC Changes in Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.09
- Any new village modifier that the player acquires now immediately appears in the GUI. After Kingdom Come Deliverance version update 1.09, it is now much easier to see which action caused changes in the village.
- Divish now instantly teleports to Talmberg after finishing the lords’ discussion during “Epilogue”. This should solve many problems with starting the DLC.
- Issue with finishing the DLC quest during Talmberg siege with Divish being teleported inside besieged Talmberg was fixed.
- Locator Marius has much better pathfinding now.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.09 has added a bed marker on the player’s bed in all stages of Rathaus.
- The must-have money in the village chest now starts after talking to Marius in cleared Pribyslawitz. It previously started after the first cutscene, which could have caused confusion in specific cases.
- There is now a grindstone in the basic forge and the armorer improvement.
- It is no longer possible to “judge” Fritz and Matthew during “…Is a Friend Indeed” quest.
- Rare issue with recruited NPCs not migrating to Pribyslavitz fixed.
- Rare issue with dropped halberds in Pribyslavitz fixed.
- Slight improvement in dialogue cameras during judgments.
- Saddle-maker no longer has “Villager” UI name.
- NPCs no longer try to walk into the wall behind the church after Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.09.
- Fader after buying resources should now be much shorter.
- “Improvements” option in dialogue with Marius now only shows when the player can actually build some improvements.
- It is no longer possible to recruit NPCs when the player fails the “A Place to Call Home” quest.
- Any issues with the crowd not appearing in Rattay during Henry’s public announcement should be fixed.
- Kingdom Come Deliverance version 1.09 added stability and performance improvements.
- Small French and German translation improvements.
- Many minor graphical issues in Pribyslavitz fixed.
- Added other minor fixes with Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.09 update.
Kingdom Come Deliverance update 1.09 is now available in PS4 and Xbox One.