Kingdom 2 Crowns update 1.25 (1.1.16) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Kingdom Two Crowns 1.25 patch notes, the latest update added new difficulty settings as well as balance changes and bug fixes.
Since the last patch, players were facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Kingdom Two Crowns patch 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Kingdom Two Crowns Update 1.1.16 Patch Notes – May 9, 2022
- Added difficulty modes to Kingdom Two Crowns! You can now conquer your Kingdom in one of the following difficulty modes: Peaceful, Easy, Normal, Hard, and Cursed. The different modes will adjust the spawn rate of the Greed to your preference.
- Norse Lands: There is something strange ab–ᛟᚢᛏ ᚦᛖ ᛊᛏᚨᚠᚠ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ ᛒᛁ ᚦᛖ ᛚᛟᚲᛁ ᛊᚺᚱᛁᚾᛖ… ᚨᛊ ᛁᛟᚢ ᛈᛖᛖᚱ ᛁᚾᛏᛟ ᚦᛖ ᛊᛏᚨᚠᚠ ᛁᛟᚢ ᚲᚨᚾ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᛊᛏ ᚺᛖᚨᚱ ᚦᛖ ᚷᛟᛞ ᛟᚠ ᛗᛁᛊᚲᚺᛁᛖᚠ. ᛁᛊ ᚺᛖ… ᚲᚺᚢᚲᚲᛚᛁᛜ?
- Norse Lands: The ghost will now teach new rulers how to purchase shields and activate the Shield wall.
- The game will now give you an extra moment to recover your crown (or dog, in Dire Island) before the game is lost.
- Greed portals will not open as easily when the ruler gallops past them.
- Ballista towers are now taller. Their arrows will strike true and no longer get stuck in walls as often.
- Farms will now deploy farmlands more quickly.
- Small improvements to Knights and their Archers in combat.
- We did another pass on patching up the coin purse – coins should no longer drop randomly without the ruler’s consent. For real this time! (But do tell us if it still happens.)
- We also fixed an issue that would sometimes cause some coins to turn invisible when making a payment in co-op mode, and an issue that would sometimes cause Players 2’s coin purse to stop working.
- Your dog should no longer get so excited that it would sometimes disappear while howling at a blood moon.
- Fixed an issue that made it impossible to switch back to a steed that was previously used by the ruler.
- Fixed a bug where buildings would sometimes not spawn when revisiting an island in a later reign.
- Fixed an issue that would cause abandoned bomb barrels and fire barrels to never be used again.
- Fixed several visual issues with the coat of arms.
- Norse Lands: The Crusher Greed and the wild boar should now collide properly with the Kelpie’s ice wall ability.
- Norse Lands: Fixed several issues with Berserker potions and towers.
- Norse Lands: Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the ruler ability shrine to highlight and purchase a different item while the ruler is making a payment.
- Minor visual improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed several issues that could appear in online multiplayer with high latency.