King Arthur: Knight’s Taleupdate 1.2.3 is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official King Arthur: Knight’s Tale patch notes, the latest hotfix added quality of life changes and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added various tweaks and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s King Arthur: Knight’s Tale patch 1.2.3 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
King Arthur: Knight’s Tale patch notes – August 2, 2022
- Fixed the Ready to Fight achievement
- Updated and fixed various Endgame strings in the Hungarian localization
- Fixed an issue where the Ice Wall was not considered a low cover
- Fixed a crash which occurred if an item was highlighted with the controller on the Reward window
- Fixed a controller issue where if we were trying to select skills with D-pad in battle while highlighting an Unit, our Hero automatically casted the basic skill or switched to another Hero
- Fixed a controller issue where the same unit could not be targeted with multi-targeting skills such as Force Bolt or Fire Bolt since patch v1.2.2
- Corrected various descriptions in the English localization
Download free King Arthur: Knight’s Tale update 1.2.3 on PC.