Killing Floor 2 version 1.49 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 update 1.49 patch notes, the latest hotfix added Elysium map related fixes and changes. Apart from this, Killing Floor 2 patch 1.49 also performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update added a new event, a new game mode, a new map, and more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Killing Floor 2 version 1.49 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.49 Patch Notes
- Addressed multiple locations where players could reach areas unavailable to Zeds by using a “boomstick jump”.
- Adjusted ammo boxes appearing on the Main play area.
- Addressed Zed pathing in various locations.
- Addressed graphic artifacting on various locations when using high graphics quality.
- Addressed issues with Zeds spawning in the main area when players are in other locations.
- Addressed floating vegetation in the main area.
- Addressed various player “stuck spots” across the map.
- Addressed location where dropped weapons bounce far away from players on the desert area
- Addressed areas in the desert arena where weapons would be hidden by sand.
- Adjusted collision in multiple areas that would cause the player to appear crouched when running.
- Adjusted collision where player’s visual position could be desynced from actual collision.
Download free Killing Floor 2 update 1.49 on PS4 and Xbox One.