A new Killing Floor 2 update 1.33 is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.33 patch notes, the latest update comes with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, Killing Floor 2 version 1.33 also includes a long list of bug fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with a new event, a new game mode, a new map and more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Killing Floor 2 1.33 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.33 Patch Notes for PS4
- Added fixes for some crashing issues.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Killing Floor 2 1.33.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Killing Floor 2 update 1.33 for PS4 is now available for download.