Killing Floor 2 update 1.30 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.30 patch notes, the new update brings fixes for the dosh vault issue and other gameplay improvements. In addition, Killing Floor 2 version 1.30 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new features, new events and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Killing Floor 2 version 1.30 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.30 Patch Notes for PS4
- Addressed the dosh vault issue, which also related to players having inventory population issues as well as crafting and grant difficulties.
Since the release of the Cyber Revolt content for Killing Floor 2, players have experienced an issue which was resulting in their accounts being granted unearned dosh vault crates. This update resolves this issue. So what does this mean for you the players? Players will keep any dosh vault crates that they have been granted. Aldo due to the nature of this issue, we will also be modifying players dosh vault accounts on our end so that all players who have played since the release of the update are not put into the “over-granted” state, which would prevent them from earning new Dosh vault crates. With the release of the hotfix, your accounts will be normalized to the current amount of crates that you have.
- Added fixes for some crashing issues with Killing Floor 2 1.30.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.30 added stability and performance improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Killing Floor 2 1.30.
- Various UI fixes and changes.
Killing Floor 2 update 1.30 for PS4 is now available for download.