Kena Bridge of Spirits patch 2.0 details released for PS4, PC and PS5. According to the official Kena 2.0 patch notes, the latest update added new features including new Game+, Spirit Guide Trials, Kena Outfits, Charmstones, Accessibility features, and more. Apart from his, Kena Bridge of Spirits update 2.0 also fixed sensitivity setting issues.
Previously, a major update was released that added Lunar New Year Tiger Hat to the game. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still facing a number of bugs and issues with the game.
Read more details below.
What is new in Kena Update 2.0 Patch Notes? – September 14, 2022
- New Game+ will become available after completing an initial playthrough – replay the main story while keeping all collected Rot, abilities, and upgrades.
- Most New Game+ combat encounters have been updated with new enemies and modified compositions.
- Special Green Chests with collectibles will become available in New Game+.
- Many bosses will include new attacks in New Game+.
- Spirit Guide Trials offer unique challenges to test your skills and earn rewards. Interact with the carving behind the Mask Shrine to take on new Trials as they become available throughout your adventure.
- Unique Kena Outfits with color variants can be unlocked by completing Spirit Guide Trials and Bonus Objectives.
- Equipable Charmstones have been hidden throughout the world that will modify Kena’s abilities by granting unique combinations of advantages and disadvantages in combat.
- Two new Bomb Ability upgrades have been added – Splatter Bomb and Split Bomb.
- New Rot Hats have been hidden throughout the world.
- Photo Mode has been enhanced with Lighting Setups, Camera Animation, and more.
- Brand new Poses have been added to Photo Mode.
- Apprentice Spirit Guide, a new difficulty setting, offers a balance between Story Mode and Spirit Guide settings.
- Text localization for Polish language has been added.
- DLSS and Dynamic Resolution support has been added. (PC Only)
- UI scaling.
- Automatic sprint.
- Subtitle size and background opacity.
- Toggle input functionally for multiple abilities.
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits Original Soundtrack has been expanded and remastered.
- The Shadow outfit has been included as a Deluxe Edition exclusive.
This patch also includes the following fixes:
- Pre-rendered cutscenes are rendered at higher frame rate to fix frame pacing issues.
- Difficulty balancing has been improved.
Kena Anniversary update 2.0 will be available on September 27, 2022.