A new Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.16 (1.016) is now available to download on PS4, PC and PS5. According to the official Kena 1.16 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor changes and improvements to the game. Apart from his, Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.16 (1.016.000) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released that added Lunar New Year Tiger Hat to the game.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Kena Bridge of Spirits patch 1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Kena Update 1.16 Patch Notes – March 8, 2022
- Canceling a Rot Infused Arrow/Bomb now returns a pip of Rot Courage to Kena.
- Improved Rot Hammer targeting.
- Fixed bug with enemies sometimes not spawning during a Cursed Chest fight.
- Fixed bug with moving platform in the Village Heart Caves not rising high enough.
- Fixed interaction with Hana being possible after defeating the Woodsmith.
- Fixed bug where Mask view would not always enter first-person.
- Fixed sensitivity setting not affecting Photo Mode and the Mask.
- Improved camera control to more closely match the in-game camera.
- Fixed bug with Corrupted Taro getting stuck when bound at the wrong moment.
- Fixed small animation bugs.
- Fixed control remapping menu bug.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Performance improvements added.
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Kena update 1.16 (1.016.000) on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.