Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.11 (1.011.000) is now available for players on PS4, PS5, and PC. According to the official Kena 1.11 patch notes, the latest update added 3 new hats to the game. Apart from his, Kena patch 1.11 (1.011) also includes bug fixes and improved functionally for auto-save, photo mode, and the world map.
Previously, a hotfix was also released with quality of life fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Kena patch 1.11 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Kena 1.11 Patch Notes – October 28, 2021
- Added support for more auto-save slots (5).
- Added location thumbnails to save files.
- Improved quality and increased resolution of images captured with photo mode.
- Added roll functionality to photo mode.
- Photo mode now crops images to match the selected format.
- Added ability to display collected items on the world map.
- Added Meditation Spot tracking per region on the world map.
- Improved ultrawide support on PC.
- Fixed bugs related to save game state.
- Fixed small Rot animation related bugs.
- Animation, audio mixing and music bug fixes.
- Fixed bugs relating to missing collectables and lost owl statues.
- Reduced tracking on certain enemy and boss attacks.
- Crash fixes.
Download free Kena update 1.11 (1.011.000) on PC and PS4, PS5.