Kena Bridge of Spirits update 1.06 (1.006.000) on PS4, PS5, and PC. The official Kena Bridge of Spirits 1.06 patch notes details are not available yet. However, there reports that the next update will include various stability and performance improvements. Apart from his, Kena Bridge of Spirits patch 1.06 (1.006) will also include crashing fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. It is an action-adventure game that follows Kena, a young spirit guide who uses her magical abilities to help deceased people move from the physical to the spirit world.
A hotfix was also released recently. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Kena version 1.06 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Kena Bridge of Spirits 1.06 Patch Notes – Sep 25, 2021
- Added ability to remap movement keys (PC only).
- Implemented fix for lost Karma. Save files missing Karma will be corrected after downloading the patch.
- Fixed progression blocker in Storehouse. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed progression blocker when entering the Ancient Well. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed previous saves with Forge progression blocker
- Fixed issue with Cursed Chest being locked when dying at the same time as enemies are defeated. This update also fixes previous saves.
- Fixed EOS SDK error preventing some players from launching the game (PC only).
- The Parry Counter attack is now easier to perform.
- Fixed soft-lock in the Ancient Well.
- Crash fixes.
- Minor audio, visual, and collision bugs.
- Addressed issues with photo mode.
- Addressed some progression bugs.
- Fixed progression blocker on Warrior Path.
- Fixed minor visual bugs
- Addressed audio bugs.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added gameplay performance improvements.
Download free Kena update 1.06 (1.006.000) on PC and PS4, PS5.