KeepUp Survival Lost Island update 35 (Sep 5, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official KeepUp Survival patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Read more details here.
KeepUp Survival Patch Notes (Sep 5, 2021)
- Other small bugs fixed
- Fixed collision problem wall roof
- Various textures revised
- Performance optimization
- Improved rotation and placement of building parts
- Building textures optimized
- All building parts revised
- Animals revised again
- Animal added elephant
- Animal added leopard (can be tamed)
- Ruins added
- New area released
- AI Attacker has been temporarily disabled
- Ai Boss has been temporarily disabled
- The memory size of the game was reduced from 18 to 12.6GB
- Levels -> loading of levels has a short delay
- Lost Island map will be further modified and expanded.
- Chat system – In preparation
- Interaction with more details – In preparation