KeepUp Survival Lost Island update 35 (August 27, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official KeepUp Survival patch notes, the latest update added new animals, support for ultrawide monitors, and much more.
Previously, a big update added new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game.
Read more details here.
– Animal -> Cat
– Animal -> Bear
– Animal -> Wild boar
– Graphic Resolution 3440 x 1440 – 21:9 (not yet extensively tested)
– Graphic Resolution 3440 x 1440 – 32:9 (not yet extensively tested)
– Graphic Resolution 4096 x 2160 – 16:9 (not yet extensively tested)
– Key Binding Paragliding added
– The weather now affects the environment
– HUD info extended
– PauseMenu -> Guide Button added
– VR startup now blocked
– Torch fire was not saved
– Noise of the stone fixed
– Open the screws box fixed
– Torch fire sound fixed
– When deleting a save game, the animals were not deleted, is now fixed
– Getting stuck on the barbed wire fence is fixed
– The navigation of the animals was revised which triggered twitching of the animals
– Small other fixes
– Crafting Bench can now be resumed
– Crafting Bench – Tools and Weapons can now be resumed
– Crafting Bench – Garden can now be resumed
– Crafting Bench – Clothing can now be resumed
– Wood Small Storage Box can now be resumed
– Sound effect volume of thunderstorms adjusted again
– The legs of the character have been adjusted
– Triangles/Foundations can now use the full height.
– Triangles/Foundations now have 2 docking options, normal and on half of the foundations.
– Languages revised
– Cave revised
– AI Attacker has been temporarily disabled
– Ai Boss has been temporarily disabled
– Sounds customized