KeepUp Survival update 34 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official KeepUp Survival patch notes, the latest Lost Island update added quality of life changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, KeepUp Survival patch 34 also addressed periodic stuttering and crashing.
Previously, a big update added various new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. KeepUp Survival patch 34 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
– Owner Nutzung
– Owner protection problem was fixed
– Double door in a building was removed
– Overlapping of HUD menu and info display was fixed
– Fixed error message when loading the game state via the pause menu
– Fixed problems with the interaction when saving
– Crates the content was not saved
– Campfire and oven content was not saved
– Castle color revised
– Others color revised
– The owner protection was removed ( campfire, furnace and furniture)
– House on the lake, doors added
– Removed loading of the game state via the pause menu
Download free KeepUp Survival patch 34 on PC.