A new Just Cause 4 (JC4) update 1.12 is now rolling for PlayStation 4, and Xbox One players. According to the official Just Cause 4 version 1.12 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to framerate drop, stuttering/lag, freezing, game crashing, and more. In addition, Just Cause 4 patch 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. The upcoming Just Cause 4 update 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues.
Just Cause 4 (JC4) Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added support for Los Demonios
- Added support for new Challenges
- Added support for the new Black Market Store
- Added new JC2 Skin
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Miscellaneous localization fixes
- Fixes for crashing issues.
- Just Cause 4 version 1.12 added bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues Just Cause 4 1.12.
- Added stability and performance improvements with Just Cause 4 1.12.
- Added fixes for framerate drop issue.
Just Cause 4 (JC4) update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.