Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 (v1.6) is now available download on PS4, XBox One, and PC players. According to the official Jurassic World Evolution 1.16 patch notes, the update comes with new sandbox options, additional maps for challenge mode, and more. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.16 also includes various bug fixes as well as stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC is now available with new missions, locations, and dinosaurs. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution version 1.16 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 (v1.6) Patch Notes for PS4 and Xbox One
Challenge Mode Additions – The new Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 expanded challenge mode to include all of the islands, including the locations in Secrets of Dr. Wu if you own the DLC; that’s 7 new challenges that await you. You’ll need to think smart, manage your money (and dinosaurs), and act fast in order to secure the all new Challenge Mode dinosaur skins.
Brand New Sandbox Options – One of the features you have been asking for is more sandbox options to give more of an unlimited feel to the sandbox experience, and that’s exactly why we’ve added the ability to adjust the following options:
- Dinosaur aggression, stop them fighting, make them fight more, plus some more specific options so you can play how you want to play.
- Disable failed incubations, so you’ll always have a 100% success rating when incubating your dinosaurs.
- Toggle to disable specific requirements for dinosaurs such as population, social and habitat; now you won’t need to worry about your Ankylosaurus needing some alone time!
- Charge the Hammond Foundation fee. Just in case you want to add a little more challenge to your sandbox.
Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack
- Added Carcharodontosaurus
- Added Dreadnoughtus
- Added Iguanodon
- Added new dig sites for the new dinosaurs
- Hythe Formation
- Cerro Fortaleza Formation
- Kem Kem Beds
- Iguanodon Mine
Challenge mode expanded
- Available for all campaign locations
- Available for Secrets of Dr. Wu locations (if expansion is owned)
- Added new skins for new rewards
- Added support for weather not encountered on the islands in career mode
Added new sandbox options
- Toggle to disable failed incubations
- Toggle to disable social requirements for dinosaurs
- Toggle to disable population requirements for dinosaurs
- Toggle to disable habitat requirements for dinosaurs
- Added an option to charge the Hammond Foundation Fee
- Added option for disabling herbivore aggression
- Added options to modify all dinosaur aggression
- Added new feeder UI tab
- Added slider to select the dispense rate
- Added stat to show how long until our next dispense
- Added a button to dispense the next food immediately
- Always show the usage statistic
- Show the time to next dispense statistic on the status tab as well
- Added “Unknown” and “Unused” usage statuses
Added additional state information to the dinosaur infopanel
- Looking for food
- Looking for water
- Fighting for leadership
- Content (all needs fulfilled)
- Lonely (insufficient social or population)
- Overcrowded (too much social or population)
- Missing Forest (insufficient forest)
- Missing Grassland (insufficient grassland)
New achievements added
- Ratings Master
- Get a dinosaur to a total rating of 5000
- You’ll never look at birds the same way!
- Complete challenge mode on Isla Pena without releasing a herbivore on medium or above
- Fast for a biped?
- Complete any island challenge mode on hard or above in under 4 hours
General Tweaks and Fixes
- Improved the expedition centre’s “Dig teams available” icon so it correctly represents whether an expedition can actually be started at the current time
- When building something that’s too expensive, still show the cost in the tooltip
- Slight tweak to dinosaur visibility contracts to stop them asking for 100% (as it’s a bit of a fiddly target)
- Make sure that the easy version of the dinosaur visibility contracts can be issued
- Stopped comfort genes being selected for gene modification contract
- Animation tweaks and fixes
- Fixed dinosaurs performing their fence attack animation while panicking
- Added a restriction on dinosaur sleeping of maximum acceptable slopes
- Prevent terrorise need from being shared to other group members as it causes some inconsistent behaviour
- Fixed Troodon digsites not unlocking at the correct time in challenge mode
- Slowed down the camera movement when shifting focus on a dinosaur, so it’s a less extreme speed on large dinos
- Trimmed dinosaur hunted animations so the ragdoll takes control sooner for better effect
- Fixed Olorotitan species parameters to better match other hadrosaurs
- Improvements to Day / Night cycle and weather on all islands
- Removed the ‘New’ flag when hovering a research item, even if it’s not been completed
- Don’t show the new flag on a research category if there’s nothing to research there
- Fixed crash in herd membership system
- Added sort by base rating and current rating sort options to the genome library
- Improved UI for building fences / paths to make placement under trees easier
- Represent the actual shape of the fence being drawn, including curves
- Show a small circle at the end of the fence if it’s being connected to something else
- Added double click to swapping/adding upgrades and to incubate a dinosaur in the Genome Picker
- Fixed InGen database entries not unlocking for the default genes owned at the start of a new career
- Various InGen database fact fixes
- Various text fixes
- Various localisation fixes
- Increased gate opening radius for ranger teams
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.16 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.