Jurassic World Evolution update 1.10 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the Jurassic World Evolution 1.10 changelog, the new update has added fixes for crashing and stuttering issues. In addition, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.10 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update v1.4 was released with a brand new Challenge Mode, more Sandbox options, and much more. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 1.10 patch is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.10 Changelog
- Added Various text fixes
- Various localization fixes with Jurassic World Evolution 1.10.
- Added bug fixes and improvements
- Added stability and performance improvements
- Fixes for crashing issues with Jurassic World Evolution version 1.10.
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issue.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.10 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and XBox One.