Jurassic World Evolution update 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the Jurassic World Evolution 1.05 patch notes, the new update has added three new dig sites, a cast of new dinosaurs which you can bring to your island, new InGen database entries and a number of fixes. In addition, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.05 has also added three new carnivores, the terrific and terrifying Baryonyx, Carnotaurus and Allosaurus.
Guests will be pouring onto your island to see two brand new herbivores, the feisty Stygimoloch, and the horn-adorned Sinoceratops. Each will have their own comfort requirements. Check out what else is new and fixed in JWE update 1.05 below.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Added new dinosaurs with unlocks from Fallen Kingdom film:
- Added new dig sites to support new dinosaurs
– Smokejack Clay Pit, Surrey, UK
– La Colonia Formation, Chubut Province, Argentina
– Xingezhuang Formation, Shandong, China
– Updated some existing dig sites for the new dinosaurs
- Added new character bios and unlocks to the InGen database:
– Iris Carroll
– Benjamin Lockwood
– Franklin Webb
– Maisie Lockwood
– Zia Rodriguezo
– Eli Mills
– Ken Wheatley
– Gunnar Eversoll
Fixes and Improvements Jurassic World Evolution 1.05
- Various stability fixes
- Various performance improvements
- Localisation updates and text fixes
- Controller layout screens added
- Jurassic World Evolution version 1.05 added animation improvements
- Audio additions
- 4×4 AI improvements
- Jurassic World Evolution 1.05 added various hit check and pathing improvements
- Dinosaur ragdoll enhancements
- Dinosaurs will now fight on steeper slopes
- Various UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed helicopters falling out of the sky on loading
- Fix for Dinosaurs stuck in panicked and terrorising states
- Contracts now show the correct progress
- Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.05 added general contract fixes
- Helicopters now try their best to avoid monorails
- Dinosaurs try to avoid fighting underwater
- Dinosaur Ingen DB Bio fixes
- Prevention of medicating dead dinosaurs
- Logo added to the red ranger vehicle
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Jurassic World Evolution 1.05 updated visual settings.
- Added various stability improvements.
- Fixes for other minor issues.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.05 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and XBox One.