Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.26 on PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the Jurassic World Evolution 1.26 changelog, the latest update adds new Dinosaurs – Nasutoceratops and various gameplay fixes. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.26 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the terrain painting, scenery items, Spinosaurid care and much more. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution version 1.26 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.26 changelog
- Added the Nasutoceratops
- Fixed a situation where a park could become potentially immune to disease
- Fixed Troodon and Olorotitan fossil contracts from being offered too early during the main Campaign
- Autocancel active research if the research centres requirement is not met. Add an extra line when deleting research centres to warn of this
- Fixed incorrect dinosaur label when attempting to transport a dinosaur immediately after being notified that a Ranger/ACU tasks are full
- After deleting a save, remain on the same tab on the load/save UI, don’t switch back to the default tab
- Palaeobotany feeder UI will now automatically close the more details tab to avoid focus issues
- Fixed erroneous ‘medication successful’ message when medication is not researched
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added audio improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Various under the hood changes and fixes.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.26 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.