A new Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.24 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the Jurassic World Evolution 1.24 patch notes, the latest update comes with various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.24 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the terrain painting, scenery items, Spinosaurid care and much more. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution version 1.24 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.24 patch notes
- Fix for audio cutting out when rumble is active
- Prevent small dinosaurs escaping through tour ride/gyrosphere gates
- Pachycephalosaurid attack / defence re-balanced:
- Assigned missing defence stats
- Adjust stats to better reflect size differences
- Fixed some Ouranosaurus animations
- Adjusted the weight of Albertosaurus in InGen DB
- Updated the InGen DB genus for Albertosaurus and Ouranosaurus
- Updated closed eye animation for the Albertosaurus
- Improvements to Spinoraptor fish feeder animations
- Audio tweaks for the Spinoraptor and T.rex
- Fixed sometimes showing incorrect dinosaur names for missions on Sanctuary
- Scenery trees & rocks now are placed in water rather than on its surface
- Fixed some graphical artefacts on the islands
- Allow button rebind for scenery random rotation & entering delete mode
- Fixed hang/softlock when backing out of greenhouse panel with your cursor over the greenhouse
- Fixed a crash with dinosaur UI
- Fixed missing HUD when replacing a seed in greenhouse
- Added tooltips for Off-Grid Wu buildings (research centre, expedition centre, fossil centre)
- Fixed greenhouse subtitle text truncation
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Jurassic World Evolution version 1.24.
- Jurassic World Evolution 1.24 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added audio improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.24.
- Various under the hood changes and fixes.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.24 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.