Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.19 (1.7) is now is now available for PS4, XBox One, and PC players. According to the official Jurassic World Evolution 1.19 patch notes, the latest update comes with new Capture Mode and various bug fixes. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution version 1.19 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Jurassic World Evolution: Secrets of Dr. Wu DLC is now available with new missions, locations, and dinosaurs. Unfortunately, since the release, some players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution version 1.19 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.19 (1.7) patch notes
Jurassic World Evolution: Carnivore Dinosaur Pack, available now on PC, PS4 & Xbox One. With three brand new, ferocious carnivores: the Herrerasaurus, the Acrocanthosaurus and the Proceratosarus! These marvelous new species are certain to be a huge hit with your guests, and challenge your skills as a Jurassic World owner to cope with the chaos they may create!
New Capture Mode
With the new Capture Mode, you’ll be able to pause the game and gain control of a new free-form camera with a slew of options to play with in order to get your perfect photo.
- Hide the UI for a clean look
- Choose between various aspect ratios to match the different films
- Time controls to slow down time and capture amazing scenes
- Find the perfect angle with the free-form camera
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Jurassic World Evolution version 1.19.
- Jurassic World Evolution 1.19 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Jurassic World Evolution (JWE) update 1.19.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes.
Jurassic World Evolution update 1.19 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.