Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.07 (1.3.3) on PS4, PS5, and PC(Steam) is now available for players. According to the official JWE 2 update 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added some minor fixes and tweaks to the game. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution 2 patch 1.07 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major patch was released that added the Camp Cretaceous Dinosaur Pack to the game.
Unfortunately, since the launch, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 2 version 1.07 (1.3.3) will fix a few of these issues. Read more details here.
JWE 2 update 1.07 (v1.3.3) patch notes – April 26, 2022
- Added Aviary Perch Points to all building era sets
- Additional fixes to prevent flying reptiles becoming stuck and starving to death
- Stability fixes
- Fixed a rare crash assigning rangers to a lagoon hatchery
- Fixed a crash when going into financial ruin after already completing the objectives of Chaos Theory level 1, 2 or 4
- Fixed a crash caused by disease settings in Sandbox Mode not updating correctly when switching from No Disease to Low/Mid/High Disease
- Various other stability fixes
Download free Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.07 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.