Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.19 is rolling on PS4, PC and Xbox. According to the official JWE 2 update 1.19 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Jurassic World Evolution 2 patch 1.19 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major patch added Dominion Malta Expansion with 4 new dinosaurs: Lystrosaurus, Oviraptor, Moros Intrepidus and Atrociraptor. Unfortunately, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 2 version 1.19 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
JWE 2 Update 1.19 Patch Notes – January 17, 2023
- Fixed the Allosaurus in Challenge 15 not being counted towards the mission condition
- Fixed the Iguanodon getting stuck when attempting to kick a vehicle
- Fixed no more flying or marine reptiles in Germany Challenge mode. (Medium and up)
- Fixed helicopters falling down to the ground when loading a save
- Various stability fixes
Dominion Malta Expansion
- Allowed Ziplines to be placed across natural lagoon in San Marie Bay
Download free Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.19 for PlayStation 4.