Jump Force version 1.07 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jump Force 1.07 patch notes, the new update comes with stability and performance improvements. In addition, Jump Force update 1.07 also includes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
A previous update was released with improved story event renditions, battle part adjustments and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force patch 1.07 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Version 1.07 Patch Notes
- Addition of clan counter
- Addition of online event “vertex”
- Adjustment of search range of match rule “close rank” of rank match
- Number of times of communication disconnection during online battle Adjust the content of the penalty due to (addition of matching time penalty)
- Addition of costumes that can be purchased at the shop counter
- Adjustment of the battle part
Improvement of the stability of operation
- ump Force update 1.07 improved operation stability
- Fixed crashing issues with Jump Force patch 1.07.
- Jump Force version 1.07 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Jump Force 1.07.
Jump Force version 1.07 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.