Jump Force update 1.12 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Jump Force 1.12 patch notes, the latest update adds gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, the new Jump Force version 1.12 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new characters Kane and Galena as well as new sword fighting style “Type D” and a new online event “Raid Boss Battle”. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force patch 1.12 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added fixes for stuttering and framerate drop issues.
- Added fixes for crashing and
- Fixed freezing issues facing by some players.
- Performance and stability performance.
- Added minor UI changes with Jump Force version 1.12.
- Other minor under the hood changes.
Jump Force update 1.12 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.