Jump Force update 1.06 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jump Force 1.06 patch notes, the new update comes with stability and performance improvements. In addition, Jump Force version 1.06 also includes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
A previous update was released with improved story event renditions, battle part adjustments and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force patch 1.06 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Shortened loading time – Transition to battle with offline / online counter, mission counter, shortening loading time when returning to lobby.
- Transition from battle to character selection Shortened loading time
- Added 23 avatar items that can be purchased at the shop counter
- Changed the mini map to the default display
- Improved operation stability
- Fixed crashing issues with Jump Force patch 1.06.
- Jump Force version 1.06 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Jump Force 1.06.
Jump Force update 1.05 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.