Jump Force update 1.03 patch notes is now available for PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jump Force 1.03 patch notes, the new update has added improvement to story cutscene production and load time reduction. In addition, Jump Force version 1.03 also includes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs.
Previously, an update was released with improved story event renditions, battle part adjustments and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force patch 1.03 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Added free avatar suit
- Improvement of story cutscene production
- Improved load time reduction.
- Battle adjustment, activation timing of high speed counter
- Cutscene skip option added with Jump Force patch 1.03
- Lobby improvement
- Fixed crashing issues with Jump Force 1.03.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Jump Force version 1.03 added performance and stability improvements.
Jump Force update 1.03 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.