Journey To The Savage Planet update 1.05 for PS4 is now rolling out for players. According to the official Journey To The Savage Planet version 1.05 changelog, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Journey To The Savage Planet patch 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Journey To The Savage Planet version 1.05 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Journey To The Savage Planet update 1.05 patch details
- Old Game Minus: replay the game with limited lives (3) and a timer. Save data is deleted when the mode is completed or failed. Playing co-op? The pair of you get to share a massive pool of lives (still 3)
- Photo Mode updated with more poses and a wider range of photo filters
- Fixed a rare bug causing some players to lose all progress
- Fixed a bug stopping some players from finishing the game while playing co-op
- Fixed an issue where binding to F key caused bindings to reset
- Look functionality is now rebindable and not hardcoded to arrows
- [Xbox One X] Fixed an issue where Infected Pufferbird VFX was causing hard resets
- Tweaked the death loot drop locations to improve user friendliness
- Fixed an issue where some players with VR hardware experienced black screen on launch
- Fixed general stability and performance issues
- Misc small bug fixes and polish
Journey To The Savage Planet update 1.05 is now available for download.