Jedi Fallen Order update 1.06 is now rolling out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jedi Fallen Order 1.06 patch notes, the latest update added some minor bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order version 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Jedi Fallen Order version 1.06 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order update 1.06 changelog
- We’ve updated Cal so that he is more responsive during combat. This change includes tweaks to stagger reactions, kicks, flybacks, staff parry and sprint attacks.
- Fixed an issue that would cause ledge grabs and climbing to sometimes behave incorrectly.
- Jedi Fallen Order 1.06 fixed an audio issue that would sometimes cause sound effects to play in the incorrect order.
- Multiple collision fixes across both Zeffo and Bogano.
- BD-1 would sometimes not scan one of the Zeffo Villagers after a shutdown during saving. Everyone’s favourite droid is now scanning as expected.
- Terrarium sometimes wasn’t a very nurturing environment, preventing seeds from growing. It should now give your plants the love and care that they deserve, encouraging them to grow properly.
- Jedi Fallen Order 1.06 fixed a few exploits.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
Jedi Fallen Order update 1.06 is now available fo download.