WWE 2K22 is now available to download on PC(Steam), PS4, PS5, and Xbox. Unfortunetly, since the release, players are reporting various error codes, bugs, and issues. There are also reports of WWE 2K22 login and disconnection issues.
You can now check the WWE 2K22 server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Is WWE 2K22 Server Down?
There are multiple reports of WWE 2K22 servers issues and players are facing login and disconnection problems. You can check WWE 2K22 server maintenance and downtime details here.
We recommend that you check for and install any available updates on PC(Steam) and consoles.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
Related: WWE 2K22 Known Bugs and Issues.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation home screen.
- Select Network.
- Select Test Internet Connection and allow the test to run.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection and allow the test to run.
Related: WWE 2k22 Day 1 Patch Notes.
How to check WWE 2K22 Server Status?
Players can check the status from the below links.
Check WWE 2K22 Server Online Status for PS4/PS5 here
Check WWE 2K22 Server Status for Xbox
Check WWE 2K22 Server Status for PC(Steam)