Sid Meier’s Civilization VI servers are currently down on PC(Steam). There are reports of Civilization 4 login and disconnection issues. Since the last major update, players are facing various error codes, bugs, and issues.
You can check the Civilization 4 server status, maintenance, and downtime details below.
Is Civilization 4 Server Down?
Yes, Civilization VI servers are down and players are facing login issues.
We recommend that you install any available updates. Follow the steps below to check for updates manually. Be sure to allow any updates to install completely before beginning your game installation.
Check for update on PC(Steam).
- Open the Steam application your PC or Mac and click “Library” at the top of the window.
- Right-click the game in your library that you want to change the update settings of, and select “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Updates” tab.
Testing your internet connection.
Run through the basics
Here are a few tips to note before delving any deeper:
- Restarting your router is often the easiest and quickest way to resolve connectivity issues.
- Other bandwidth-heavy applications on your network can be detrimental to your ability to connect. This includes, but is not limited to, streaming music, streaming video or movies, or downloading files.
How to check Civilization 4 Server Status?
Players can check the status from here. Click the link below to check the Civilization 4 server status.