Iron Conflict update 0.2.14 (Oct 27, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Iron Conflict patch notes, the latest update contains fixes, changes, and more.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Iron Conflict patch 0.2.14 will address a few of these errors.
Iron Conflict Patch Notes – October 27, 2021
- Removed unit voiceover line stating that unit is unable to reach destination.
- Changed missile launcher and anti-air cannon accessory “Ammo Overload” to “Ammo Overspeed”.
- Changed Bear Faction helicopter rocket description to “Allows unit to fire rockets at ground targets or helicopters”.
- Added a protection mechanic that should further reduce rare chance of client crashing when entering a battlefield.
- Fixed bug that would sometimes cause guided missiles to slow down mid-flight.
Download free Iron Conflict update 0.2.14 for PC (Steam).