A new Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.15 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm 1.15 patch notes, the latest hotfix added gameplay improvements. Apart from this, Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.15 also addressed crashes and kicks.
Previously, a major update added new features, changes, improvements, and more. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Insurgency Sandstorm version 1.15 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.15 Patch Notes – January 5, 2023
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to retain spawn protection after moving or attacking.
- Adjusted how spawn protection behaves in Domination.
- Spawn protection will now be disabled immediately upon performing an action in Domination.
- Spawn protection’s total timer has been reduced to 20 seconds in Domination.
Crashes & Kicks
- Fixed an issue where the server would crash as an objective was destroyed in the Defusal game mode.
- Fixed an issue where players were kicked by an Easy Anti-Cheat authentication error.
- Fixed an issue where the game would attempt to launch in SteamVR resulting in players being stuck on the splash screen.
- Fixed an issue where the player would not be able to connect to a new map following a match.
- Fixed an issue where the Rogue Spec Ops Gear Set cosmetics were unavailable after they had already been purchased.
- Fixed an issue where the S.O.R.T. Gear Set cosmetics would not display on the character for some players.
- Fixed an issue where the new Gunner weapons’ display names were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the “match searching” window would not display for non-leader party members.
- Fixed an issue where the in-game store would be empty for some EGS players.
- Fixed an issue where the Operation: Livewire DLC was not divided into individual sets in the in-game store.
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.15 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.