A new Insurgency Sandstorm patch 1.12 (Operation: Glasshouse Hotfix 1) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official Insurgency Sandstorm 1.12 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to explosives, crosshairs, muzzle flash and other bugs. Apart from this, Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.12 also addressed a bug where 2x-1x Holo sights displayed a black texture in local play
Previously, a major update added new features, changes, improvements, and more. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Insurgency Sandstorm version 1.12 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Insurgency Sandstorm Update 1.12 Patch Notes – June 8, 2022
- Addressed a bug where the player limit could be exceeded in versus and co-op play
- Fixed an issue where explosives could do damage through walls and ceilings
- Fixed an issue where crosshairs were missing for 4x, 4x-1x, 6x-3x, and 7x optics
- Addressed a bug where the muzzle flash was missing when firing a weapon
- Fixed an issue where 2x-1x Holo sights displayed a black texture in local play
- Fixed an issue where part of the player model could disappear if the Brute face was equipped
- Addressed a bug where using the default Insurgent head with the Brute torso resulted in a gap in the players torso
- Fixed an issue where the Captive free gear set was locked behind an in-game currency transaction
- Addressed a bug where the Brute hands were visible while aiming through scopes
Download free Insurgency Sandstorm update 1.12 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.