Inscryption update 0.23 (Kaycee’s Mod 0.23) released on PC(Steam). According to the official Inscryption patch notes, the latest update added 2 more Starter Decks, nerfed the Coyotes encounter, and much more.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Inscryption patch 0.23 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Inscryption Patch Notes – December 29, 2021
- 2 more Starter Decks.
- Allow reviewing deck while picking a Rare Card after a boss battle.
- Another difficulty adjustment to make the early challenge levels easier: The Angler’s Fish Hook is available by default and there is a new challenge that removes it. There is now only 1 “Less Items” challenge.
- Nerfed the Coyotes encounter.
- Fixed: Wrong item awarded from the oil painting.
- Fixed: Pack Rat picking items that aren’t unlocked.
- Fixed: Bleach Pot + Waterborne bug.
- Fixed: Ijiraq + Glitch Card bugs.
Download free Inscryption update 0.23 on PC (Steam).