Inscryption Kaycee’s Mod 0.31 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Inscryption patch notes, the latest update added new achievements, fixes and more.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Inscryption patch 0.31 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Inscryption 0.31 Patch Notes – Official
- New Achievements (should be) live! They are hard to test so we’re about to find out if they work.
- Slight nerfs for Ants and Birds encounters.
- Allow skipping Kaycee’s Mod credits with Esc key.
- Localization edits / fixes.
- Fixed: The infamous “GetFairHand” bug. It is a bit surreal to have players point out the exact line of code that is causing a bug that has been in the game for years…
- Fixed: Blank stats page after returning from Kaycee’s Mod credits.
- Fixed: Annoying sigil not working on giant cards (The Limoncello, The Moon)
Download free Inscryption update 0.31 on PC (Steam).