Inscryption Kaycee’s Mod 0.30 is now rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Inscryption patch notes, the latest update added localization changes, bug fixes, and improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Inscryption patch 0.30 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Inscryption 0.30 Patch Notes – March 8, 2022
- Localization complete for Kaycee’s Mod! All languages supported. Expect a few localization related bugs.
- Non-sacrificable cards can be sacrificed if they have the Triple Blood sigil.
- The Bell Squid also gains power from the Daus Chimes.
- Mycologist issue with 3x+ of same card: The pairs are selected to result in a card with the most sigils when combined.
- Pelt Lice can gain a totem ability when leaping out from your deck or hand.
- The Kraken’s tentacles gain sigils that were placed on the Kraken.
- Cards with the Bees Within and Rabbit Hole sigils now transfer their additional sigils to the Bees and Rabbits they create.
Download free Inscryption update 0.29 on PC (Steam).