Inscryption Kaycee’s Mod 0.29 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Inscryption patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and changes to the game.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Inscryption patch 0.29 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Inscryption Patch Notes – February 17, 2022
- Replaced the Otter in the Waterborne starter deck with a Kraken.
- Random Starter option in the starter deck selection screen.
- Card modifications to the Curious Egg will apply to the Hydra.
- Amalgam counts as an Ant.
- Long Elk’s Vertebrae can be sacrificed.
- More encounter difficulty nerfs. Yes, Ants was still one of the most failed encounters.
- Fixed: The Annoying sigil is now applied to starter deck cards with more than 1 sigil (Kingfisher, Tadpole) for the Annoying Starters challenge. How annoying! But for all you modders out there: you can now show 3 default sigils on a Part 1 card.
- Fixed: Curious Egg portrait not changing after hatching.
- Fixed: Fecundity nerf not working when the sigil is given via totem.
Download free Inscryption update 0.29 on PC (Steam).