Injustice 2 1.13 update is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One. The latest Injustice 2 update 1.13 includes various fixes and gameplay improvements. According to the official Injustice 2 version 1.13 patch notes, legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Gorilla Grodd, Green Lantern, Joker, & Superman. Check out full details below.
Injustice 2 1.13 update Patch Notes
General Gameplay Fixes
- General stability and Online stability improvements.
- Move list corrections and improvements to AI logic.
- Legendary Multiverse Portals are now available for Gorilla Grodd, Green Lantern, Joker, & Superman.
Stage Specific Fixes
- Fixed a bug where someone slamming a statue while the other player jumped off it with specific timing could cause it to be able to slam again after being destroyed.
- Fixed bug where the camera could lose focus on the characters after remaining idle for an extended period of time.
Character Specific Fixes
- Hate Pounce now correctly gets the damage increase granted by Legendary augment “Feline Fury”.
- Fixed a bug where the opponent would not be grounded after hitting a Canary Drop MeterBurn when the opponent was not facing her.
- Fixed issue with several Gear Abilities not being active when equipped in conjunction with his Legendary Accessory “The Reach’s Finest Battle Scarab”.
- Injustice 2 version 1.13 fixed a bug where Cybernetic Charge was always keeping opponents on the same side, which could prevent it from being able to be jumped over or slide under
- adjusted the input window of Character Power special attacks and they require a more precise input.
- Big Freeze MeterBurn will no longer linger its visual FX after hitting Hellboy while he has Broom’s Rosary active.
- Injustice 2 patch 1.13 fixed a bug with Len’s Thermal Motion Negating Gun Legendary item that would cause the meter to drain faster than normal if the character power button was repeatedly pressed.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Captain Cold from reaching level 3 charge multiple times in a row when Len’s Thermal Motion Negating Gun Legendary item is equipped.
- Round win animations now use the Dark Matter effects if his Legendary is equipped.
- Practice mode option Character Power Quick Cooldown now works correctly even if the Mother Box attack misses.
- Injustice 2 version 1.13 addressed sound effect not stopping when Firestorm dash cancels Heat Wave (Away + Hard).
- Fixed a rare bug which could cause one of the arrows in Sky Alert MeterBurn to visually be missing when done twice in rapid succession.
- “Street Sweeper” Gear Augment now has audio on the last volley of bullets.
- Fixed several attacks causing incorrect reactions when hitting Hellboy while he has Broom’s Rosary active.
- Injustice 2 1.13 fixed issues where opponent’s parries could sometimes cause an incorrect animation to play on Hellboy while he has Broom’s Rosary active.
- Visual effects from Broom’s Rosary will no longer sometimes linger after practice reset.
- Vasilisa’s Gift MeterBurn Gear Ability will no longer sometimes cause an opponent to move to an incorrect location when hitting them out of a dash.
- “Holy Hand Grenade” Gear Augment will no longer leave a lingering FX when a transition occurs.
- “Lucky Horseshoe” Gear Augment now can only activate after hitting an opponent with a 7 or more hit combo, as the text description says.
- “Lucky Horseshoe” Gear Augment no longer activates in practice mode
- “Acidic Bile” Gear Augment now applies to Burrow.
- Injustice 2 update 1.13 fixed as issue where an opponent’s weapon could switch hands at an unexpected time when hit by Ground Freeze MeterBurn gear ability.
- Fixed an issue with opponent’s head tracking being temporarily incorrect after being hit by Air Heat Vision.
Check your game update and download latest Injustice 2 update 1.13.