Industries of Titan update 0.18.3 released on PC(Steam). According to the official Industries of Titan patch notes, the latest update added a new advisor in town, a new device (Gatling Gun), and much more.
Previously, a big update was released with various quality of life improvements.
Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game. Today’s Industries of Titan patch 0.18.3 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Industries of Titan Patch Notes – Oct 21, 2021
New Advisor in Town!
- Braxton Daw has arrived on Titan to assist with research and development
- Can be called from the advisor menu
- Offers tips for getting started with research on the tech web
New Device: Gatling Gun
- Three versions, small, medium and large
- Unlocked from the tech tree
- Deals more damage than a laser of the same level but less accurate
Refactored Smokestack and Mine Logic
- Removed truck slider from UI panel, employees will automatically use trucks when appropriate to pick up and drop off resources at these buildings
- Many behind the scenes improvements and optimizations
- Sandstorms will reduce vision range of buildings and ships
- Snowstorms will also reduce vision ranges of buildings and ships, while also slowing down employee and citizen movement
Two New Inert Ruins
- Xethane ruins emit xethane gas
- Pylon ruins allow energy to be relayed through them to power buildings in your city
Employee Panel Update
- Employee panel has an improved breakdown of what types of jobs employees are assigned to
- Load from pause menu
- Removed hover over effect from device menu, now always displays device shape
- Balance: Building repair cost reduced by 50%, ship repair cost reduced by 40%
- Balance: Rebel aggression reduced overall, providing more time between each attack wave
Fixes as of 0.18.3
- Resources displayed in blueprints now update in real time
- Updated medium generator device’s thumbnail
- Resource patches no longer show an additional resource available after being claimed
- Camera controls are now visible while viewing the tech web
Download free Industries of Titan update 0.18.3 on PC (Steam).