Impostor Factory update (Oct 7, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Impostor Factory patch notes, the latest update added new changes for the language selection screen and other improvements.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Impostor Factory patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Impostor Factory Patch Notes – Oct 7, 2021
- A language selection screen that now remembers your choice in between sessions (the screen is still accessible at any time from the title menu, bottom right corner)
- A more comprehensive error message in case your driver doesn’t meet the OpenGL requirements
- The game now always preferring to be ran on the dedicated GPU in case of dual GPU setups
- Game / window icons for Windows and Linux
- A true 64 bit build for Windows, accessible via launch option for now
- Cross platform save syncing via the Steam cloud
Download free Impostor Factory version 1.1.0 on PC.