Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 3.001.000 notes released for PS5 and Xbox Series X players. According to the official Immortals Fenyx Rising update 3.001 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay optimizations and fixes. Besides, Immortals Fenyx Rising version 03.001.000 also includes stability fixes on all platforms.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life fixes and changes to the game. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing some issues with the game.
Today’s Immortals Fenyx Rising version 3.001.000 has addressed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 3.001 notes
- Loadouts are now available in the Inventory Menu. You can quickly create and swap between 3 loadouts.
- Nightmare Difficulty is now available WITHOUT having to complete the game a first time.
- Created a fail-safe to ensure that items from completed Vaults or Lair can be found in the player’s inventory.
- Stability improvements.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, SIDE ACTIVITIES
- [Photo Mode] Fixed “My Photos”, “Community” and “Friend’s Photos” showing when filtered out.
- Fixed an issue where players would not receive Electrum after a disconnection.
- Fixed an issue preventing completion of the quest “Go Do Hero Things”.
- Fixed the progress trackers for the “Deep Pocket”, “Spoils of War”, “Dazed” and “Confused” found in Ubisoft Connect Challenges.
- Fixed an issue with icons discovered with far sight not appearing.
GAMEPLAY, COMBAT AND BALANCING
- Fixed an issue where attacks were unresponsive after accessing menu while using Apollo’s Arrow ability.
- Fixed an issue where players could not move after summoning his mount in combat.
- Resolved an issue where Wings and Helmets could not be equipped anymore
GRAPHICS, AUDIO, ANIMATION
- Fixed an issue with FX’s on the “Wings of the Underworld”
- Air Stream and Boulders interaction are now consistent regardless of the framerate.
- [NINTENDO SWITCH] The FX for Amber hidden in trees should now be visible.
- [PC] Fixed an issue when SHIFT + LEFT Click attack were unresponsive.
- [PlayStation 5] Additional Dual Sense haptic feedback improvements.
- Added game crashing problems.
- Addressed various glitches.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Few exploits are now fixed.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Added performance improvements.
Download free Immortals Fenyx Rising update 3.001.000 on Sony PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Xbox Series X.