Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.30 patch notes for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.30 patch notes, the latest update addresses issues related to crashing, lag, and more. Besides, Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 1.30 also includes gameplay optimizations.
Previously, a big update added quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing some issues with the game.
Today’s Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 1.30 has addressed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising 1.30 Patch Notes
- Added support for the new “The Lost Gods” additional content.
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx where combat mode would disable after being ejected from Ajax’s Fort.
- Addressed an issue preventing “Saving Our Hides” quest to start.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx could not interact with the portal in the “Family Emergency” quest.
- Addressed an issue preventing the player to turn in the “Spring Hope Eternal” quest.
- Addressed various progression issues with “A New God” additional content.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue that could cause the quest “A Tale of Fire and Lightning” not to be available after being acquired through Ubisoft Connect.
- [FIXED] Resolved an issue where the player does not have the relics in its inventory during the “It belongs in a Museum… err… Pantheon!” quest.
- Addressed an issue where Fenyx would not receive Elektrum from a Live Quest.
- Added a check to ensure that looted Darkside Axe Set skin are granted to Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where Athena’s final blessing was not awarded to the player.
- Addressed an issue where Medusa would stop taking damage from Fenyx.
- Addressed an issue where the player can assign the same button for Jump and Glide, breaking the Glide action.
- [Mouse and Keyboard] Added an option to allow dodge disabling by double pressing a direction button.
- Added performance and stability fixes.
- Fixed various crashing issues.
- Added performance and gameplay improvements.
- Optimized framerates.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.30 for PS4 and Xbox One.